Monday, March 1, 2010

I couldn't help it

And I didn't take a picture. This past week I was planning on not going grocery shopping because I wanted to use up some food I'd been stockpiling. However, HT decided to have a great week and I ended up buying $252 worth of groceries for $70. They had their B2B3 free 2 lb frozen shrimps ($4.33/lb) and a special deal that if you bought a certain amount of specified products, you get $4 and $5 off your total order.

So, I stocked up on shrimp, frozen vegetables, refrigerated doughs (pizza, cinnamon rolls, etc), fruit snacks and cinnamon toast crunch (my husband's favorite). So, REALLY! my freezer is stuffed with food. I can't buy anything else for the freezer! So, we'll be having pizza and shrimp this week, although not together. And I'll be starting Freezer Friday! Where I make 1 item from a freezer item. I mean, we gots to have room for ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment