Sunday, April 18, 2010

I haven't fallen off the wagon

That is to say that Yes! I'm still getting good deals but haven't had much time to write about them.  We were out of town for one week and recovering the other weeks, so blah, blah, blah.  But here are a few deals that I've made at CVS:

*I had to buy 8 Cover Girl brow markers and paid $2.22 and got 8 ECBs back.  Those 8 ECBs went to diapers, I believe. 

*I was able to buy 2 packs of diapers for $5 and get 5 ECBs back.

* Today I went to buy some diapers but they were out of my size so instead, I bought 4 huge 13 gallon sized tupperwares for $2.25 each....Not too bad.  Anything that says 75% off current price is bound to grab my attention.

As for groceries...I haven't had as much time to keep up with things but my pantry is pretty well stocked. So, I've just been buying meat and fresh veggies.  My husband requested more fresh veggies and it's a good thing because it's market time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment