Monday, October 12, 2009

New Organization System

I've been frustrated with my organization system for some time now. It just takes too long to find and cut out my coupons. At first, I cut out everything and filed it by brand name. But the cutting took way too long. Then I had 2 files. One file had cut out coupons and the other file held the sunday inserts by date. But I was still spending too much time finding the coupon. So, I was talking with my Father in Law and he told me they changed the way they were filing too. They decided to cut out all coupons that they would ever use and then file by category. Great idea!! So, my coupons will fit in these categories:
Baby
Personal / Meds
Pantry
Drinks/Refrigeration
Frozen
Candy/Pets
Betty Crocker
Pillsbury
Cereal
Household/Cleaning

So, let's see if this works.

2 comments:

  1. I use...
    cereal
    snacks
    pantry
    other
    toiletries
    pharmacy
    paper/cleaning
    refrigerated
    frozen
    beverages
    baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks good too. I'm thinking of combining betty crocker and pillsbury, but we'll see. I also thought about snacks, but wasn't sure.

    ReplyDelete