Friday, September 4, 2009

Harris Teeter Super Doubles




I think the Super Doubles at Harris Teeter is my favorite. They double coupons $1.98 or less. I haven't seen any coupons for $1.98, most are $1.50 or $2.00. But this is an easier calculation for me than tripling $.35. I think the Danimals yogurt and the shaving creams ended up being free. So, not a bad trip.
On the other picture, the juice boxes were $.99,the bacon was free (had a $3 off coupon) and the diapers were $6.99 each.
A good week at Harris Teeter!

So, I made a few trips to HT to get good deals on diapers. The diapers were $9.99 and with my $1.50 coupon (doubled to $3), I paid $6.99 for those packs of diapers.

For the picture on the left, I paid $65 on $140 worth of groceries. The sodas were Buy 2 Get 3 free, so I got 6 sodas for $12.

No comments:

Post a Comment