Friday, September 4, 2009

Some Good Buys

I did get some good buys recently:

1. Whole Foods - Coupon for a free Rotisserie Chicken and a free bouquet (turns out this was only supposed to go to Whole Foods customers). But I did buy $3 worth of cookies for the boys, so I did support Whole Foods.

2. 2 Free Panties at Victoria's Secret with any purchase on last tuesday - Yep! Any purchase. So, I bought a $3 scented hand sanitizer and got 2 free panties. Sorry, no picture here.

3. I got a chick fil a meal the other day and there was a breakfast sampler in my bad. Yum!

4. I went to a consignment sale today and found a Leapfrog learning tool that didn't have a price on it. So, when I went up, they said $1. I said Sold!!

5. I also found a Blue Corduroy w/ suede elbow pads for Ryan to wear this winter for $3.50. In great condition!

So, keep your eyes open for good deals and go to the mall and get those free panties!

1 comment:

  1. Do you think they'll have them in my size? The last ones I bought kind of chafed...

    ReplyDelete