Friday, September 11, 2009

Too Difficult

Sometimes, it's just too difficult! The amount of time and energy I put into making up scenarios and figuring out how much out of pocket (OOP) expenses I'll have, sometimes isn't worth it. I haven't been doing the Walgreens deals because their system seems a bit too crazy. Too many rules. I can't handle too many rules. But, I figured out CVS so I thought I'd try Walgreens. I set up a few transactions where I could get the bathroom automatic scrubbing bubbles, razors, candles for under $10. But when I tried to use my register rewards with a coupon for the bubbles, it wouldn't take it. That messed my whole plan up, but I was told I can't use 2 coupons for 1 item. Well, I wasn't about to duke it out with the manager, so I just didn't buy some items I was planning to. I did get some Glade products because that was a good deal and I had some get a free candle coupon and other good coupons. But, I left frustrated because I don't like stores getting the best of me. But, I reminded myself, it's okay to not get every good deal!!

1 comment:

  1. Well done - walk away... You keep up this good judgment and someday, you'll have your own TLC program...

    ReplyDelete