Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Enthusiasm and Happiness


Let me just tell you how excited I am. Maybe it's the increase in temperature outside from 25 to 60, or maybe it's my new haircut or maybe it's because I am excited to shop and save!! I don't have a picture of me showing the correct amount of enthusiasm and excitement that I feel, so here's one of Olivia. She's super excited too but has a hard time showing it.


So, it's Wednesday and tomorrow I get to go to my bible study at my church. That always makes me happy. They have free childcare for 2 hours so that makes everyone Super Excited!! There are good deals at the grocery store this week, especially HT and Publix and I'm super excited about setting up my list.
I made a great Shepherd's Pie and Pork Ribs this week and good food always makes me happy. I'm making seafood alfredo tonight and our neighbor's are coming to dinner, so again, more reasons to be happy!!
I hope all of you readers have a happy week too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment