Friday, January 1, 2010

J. Crew..Really?!


I typically don't venture into J. Crew, especially in downtown Charleston on King Street. Just a bit too fancy for me. But when given the opportunity to have an hour without the kids and head out with the girls, I couldn't resist.
Not expecting to find any item less than $20, I began my search. All sale items were an additional 30% off so I did some quick calculations and saw $16 pants and $18 Shirts. Good, but not great for this extreme couponer. Then, I saw this tag. $9.99. Hmmm. That sounds good. $7 sounds even better. Yes, that's right. I found jeans and khakis for $7!! And at J. Crew no less!! So, I bought both pair of jeans and one pair of green khakis for $21!!! Yes, it was a good day on King Street. Turns out $98 jeans do fit quite nicely :)

3 comments:

  1. Great deal! I LOVE J.Crew, we have to go to the outlets for it to be reasonable, but their jeans fit me so well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I don't even do the outlet. The amazing part is that it was a full retail store on King Street...like a store on Main St in Annapolis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, good shopping there!

    Kristen@TheFrugalGirl

    ReplyDelete