Monday, January 18, 2010

Oops, I did it again...

I went back to CVS. I just loved the lip gloss I got and I had more coupons so I just HAD to get one more!!! I also HAD to scrounge around in Rite Aid's 90% off Christmas section for $.19 light up pens and $.99 rice krispy treat decorating kit....Can't go wrong there. So, my savings percentage was 90% which made me super happy!

Also, I've been keeping an eye on 12 pack diet cokes or diet pepsi. The lowest we see for them is $2.50 for the 12 pack, but it hasn't been that low for a while. Any of you who know my husband, knows he lives on diet coke more than I live on coffee. So, we've been slumming it and haven't had diet coke in the house for a bit now. Well, CVS has Diet pepsi's on sale for 6 / $20 and you get 10 ECB back. So, you can use the 10 ECB's to buy another 6. So, 12 for $30 ...$2.50 each!! I have to go back this week and stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment