Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Freebates and Easy Rebates

So, how many of you REALLY send in your rebates??? I must admit, that I've let a few slip by. I bought a big ol' KitchenAid food processor on sale for $80 and then I could've sent in the receipt for another $20 off. But I didn't. This was before I knew I could be saving a lot just by sending in the receipt. But sometimes, the effort is a little much. We just had to get new phones and to get the rebate you have to clip UPC codes and fill out info and mail stuff in. But it's worth it if you get $100 sent back to you to use wherever. That's a week of groceries!!!

But recently, I did the Staples Easy Rebate and yes, it was easy. The deal was you had to buy 2 boxes of printer paper, each box had 5 'reams' in it. That's 5 chunks of paper, I was told. Each box would be $10 after the easy rebate. $20 for 2 boxes of printer paper. Can't beat that! So, with my receipts in hand I went home and entered the appropriate information online and voila! It was done. Now I just have to wait for my $20 to get sent to me. So, are rebates worth it? I think so. Two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment