Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Favorite Purchases this Week

I figured I needed to share with you my favorite purchases this week and what and where I shopped. I do my shopping early in the week to make sure I get the product but also because CVS has special sales Sunday through Tuesdays.

Rite Aid: I spent $14.47 and will receive $6 back from Rite Aid. This isn't great, but I purchased a few items that I needed i.e. Pert Plus ($1.25), 2 packs of BIC mechanical pencils (free) and makeup remover pads for $2.31. I misunderstood the battery deal and therefore didn't purchase enough to get the rebate, but still got them on sale and used a coupon.

CVS: I used up my bucks back on my last trip so I had to start again. I did okay and I left CVS with $11 in Bucks back to use next week. Most of the items I purchased gave me bucks back and I bought some Band Aid / Neosporin products, which are always good to have on hand.
So, I spent $23 and got $12 back in bucks. Not that great, but my overall savings before bucks back was $34.

No comments:

Post a Comment