Friday, August 21, 2009

Sonic

Sonic is one of my favorite places to go. It's not because I think they have incredible food, but it's convenient and they have good prices. I like their sweet tea, extra ice please. Sometimes when I don't get extra ice, the sweet tea is warm and that's just not very satisfying. They also have a Chicken Strip sandwich off their value menu that is really good.

From 2-4 every day, it's Happy Hour! This means my delicious Large Sweet Tea with extra ice is only $.91 or around that price. Great deal for 32 ounces of delicious sweet tea.

On a few of my recipts lately, it said to call this number and get a free Route 44 drink on my next trip. What's Route 44 I asked? It's 12 ounces more than the large, he said. Wow! But, a free drink is a free drink. So, I go home and call the number and it took me 3 minutes and I got a code for a free drink. I couldn't wait to see if I could drink a whole Route 44 sweet tea. And sure enough, I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment