Monday, August 17, 2009

Here we go!!

This will be my attempt at discussing my successes and failures at couponing. Although, is it even really a failure when I save money, little or big? Maybe not. The failure comes at me when I know I could've saved more. Failure comes again when I didn't buy enough at the low price to get me through till the next time. But, I hope my stories will help you save time and maybe even money.

I am a stay at home mom, with 3 children under the age of 4. So, even though my time is limited, I am finding satisfaction making deals and spending time figuring out ways of being a better steward for my family.

To be fair, most of my deals are found from daily visits to the website www.southernsavers.com. It would be unjust to not mention that I am consistently benefiting from the work done on that site.

Any comments on my posts would be greatly appreciated, especially if you find yourself in the same situation.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment